CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

I have so many famous friends!

Just to name a few more... there's Emily, a local singer/songwriter, who I finally got to see play last night at The Loft. We had a great time and stayed the whole evening even though hubby had to get up early for work. I had one too many Cosmos, though. My headache is finally fading.

And then there's Jerry! He's in the Free-Lance Star today, in an article about his now-ended yet famed career at the local coffee shop, Hyperion Espresso. Jerry's bound for bigger and better things so this won't be the last you hear from him. We had a great weekend recently with Jerry and Jason at their new Culpeper digs.

There's more of you out there! I'm excited to see you each get your turn in the sun. I'm famous, too, the world just doesn't know it yet!

4 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Yours is coming too, girl. You'll be a famous farmer/agricultural/organi/artist soon!!

Incognito said...

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on Emily and Jerry. You all know how I feel about Emily, but Jerry also holds a special place in my heart. I'm sure he doesn't even realize that his steadfastness of presence at Hyperion was, for a long time, a calming one. He loved mixing up "originals" for folks and his own originality will be sorely missed. Luckily, I have reason to be in Culpeper occasionally, and love the town; now there's one more reason to love it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm not famous. All of this singing in front of people for money stuff is all a crazy accident.

Wildflower said...

Em--Pshaw!