Yoga at Zenya was wonderful this morning. It felt great to get up and get going my first day here. I knew a lot of the poses from my other classes, and was challenged by a few new ones. I've lined up a few more classes and a massage for this week. It started pouring down rain while I was preparing for the beach, so that was postponed. For lunch I ventured to the Deli Basket, which is just across the street. The guys there are so friendly! By the time I left, they practically knew my life story. I had an egg-salad sandwich, the best potato salad I've ever eaten, and a strawberry jam cheesecake that was almost too pretty to eat. I think I'll go back tomorrow. The rest of the rainy afternoon was spent reading, napping, and being nuzzled by the resident calico cat, Sprinkle. Then grocery shopping with Hope at the farmer's market and Trader Joe's!! My first time at a Trader Joe's--we so need one in the 'burg! I made a favorite meal, pasta g viola, for our dinner along with ceasar salad and bread. Checked in with hubby, then curled up for more reading and channel-flipping.
Retiring this blog
5 years ago


3 comments:
That sounds like a simply gorgeous day! You're off to a great start!
Oh...and you should definitely bring home some of that strawberry jam cheesecake. Just sayin'.
Any time you want to take a road trip up to McLean to the Trader Joe's up there, let me know :-). Love that store.
That's my Trader Joes! I'm living vicariously through you. My house is just ten minutes from there.
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
Love you,
Post a Comment